Thank you for your interest!
The Rain Tunnel Car Spa puts the customer first. Our goal is to ensure that each customer leaves our location happy and satisfied. We seek hard working individuals who are willing to make our customers their first priority, by focusing on speed, quality, selection and the environment.
Classic Emporium II, III, IV, V LLC Dba.
Working at the
Rain Tunnel Car Spa
Serving our customers is our first priority. Customers want to shop in a clean store and be served by friendly, helpful employees. Not all of the tasks you will be asked to do are glamorous, but they must be done to satisfy the customer. To ensure that Rain Tunnel satisfies each customer, we follow four basic business concepts. The concepts, and your role in supporting them, are as follows:
- Customers always come first.
- All customers must be greeted as they pull up to the vacuum area and receive prompt and friendly service.
- You will need to communicate effectively with all customers to meet or exceed their expectations.
Speed - An Efficient, Quick Car Spa
- Customers will be presented with a clean car.
- You will follow the procedure of cleaning the car to ensure the cleanest car possible.
Quality - Friendly, Quality Service
- You will be involved in monitoring the quality of service we offer the customer.
- You will also ensure the customer is treated in a friendly, professional manner.
Selection - What Customers Want and Need
- You will help maintain a clean work area.
- This includes sweeping and mopping the inside of the car wash as well as cleaning and sweeping the parking lot.
- Additional duties includes keeping various equipment clean, ensuring the proper chemicals are kept filled, washing towels, digging mud pits, and pulling weeds.
Environment – A Clean, Safe, Friendly Car Spa
Join Our Team
Work at The Rain Tunnel Car Spa is a lot of hard work, but it can be very rewarding. There are times when our employees are asked to work when not scheduled, and sometimes they work without breaks. If you are hired, you will be able to gain valuable work experience. In addition to the pay our employees receive, they are also eligible for benefits, such as vacation and sick pay.
If you want to be considered for a position as a member of The Rain Tunnel Car Spa, please complete an application and return it to the cashier desk. One of our managers will review the application and give you a call if there is an open position for which you a qualified. Again, thank you for your interest in The Rain Tunnel Car Spa! An Equal Opportunity Employer – Drug and Alcohol Screening Program in Place.